17/04/2016

Card Matching Game

Whilst I was in Dubai, I went to a shop called Gallery One, quite similar to Paperchase actually but they had more art prints and I think more of their products are Arabian inspired (so it was the perfect souvenir shop for visitors from outside of the middle east/arabic speaking countries!). I came across a matching game product that is more or less what I want to produce (as well as the 'yearbook') for my Paper Portrait brief. On their website, this comes under their gifts and stationary category, so I guess shops like Gallery One and Paperchase are where I could sell my own product. Their cards are printed on gray board - I wonder where I can go to produce mine... or maybe I can print on mount board in uni and cut accordingly, would probably be cheaper. yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment